€280.00 – €1,500.00
For Bulk order, contact us through:
Wickr: kannabisman420 or
Moroccan hashish, often known as Moroccan hash, is a substance that is extracted. Compressed or purified stalked resin gland preparations makes up this hash. The cannabis plant produces these glands, which are known as trichomes. The same active elements found in marijuana makes up this hash. Which contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids, but in higher concentrations than the marijuana’s unshifted buds or leaves.
Depending on the preparation, hashish can be solid or resinous. This means that pressed hashish is typically solid, whereas water-purified hashish, sometimes referred to as “bubble melt hash,” is typically a paste-like substance with varied hardness and pliability. Its hue ranges from translucent to yellow, tan, black, or red, and is most typically light to dark brown. This is entirely dependent on the method and the amount of solvent remaining.
- Cultivation: Cannabis is grown in the northern parts of the country, particularly in the province of Ketama. Morocco produced cannabis on at least 30’000 acres in 1992. This yields approximately 15’000 tons of hashish, which is sold to Europe (especially Spain, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland and Italy).
Color: Color ranges from green to brown. Because of the short growing season, the plants are still extremely green when harvested.
- Smell: Lightly aromatic but not spicy.
- Taste: When compared to other types of Hash, this one has a relatively mild flavor. Morocco’s flavor is one of my favorites; it’s smooth on the palate (particularly in good varietals like Pollen or Zero-Zero) and reminiscent of weed.
- Effect: Compared to other kinds of Hash it produces a quite cerebral and active high.
- Potency: Light to medium, only rarely potent. Even very good Morocco can’t be called particularly strong. (25%-37% THC)
112 grams, 224 grams, 28 grams, 56 grams